A lof of Char Siu Sauce
Some Hoisin Sauce
Some chinese cooking wine ( I used Hua Diao cooking wine)
Some soy sauce
Some sesame oil
( Sorry for not giving a specific amount because I made the sauce randomly as long as I feel the sauce taste delicious lol)
1. Wash the pork loin and dry it with paper towel.
2. Mix the above sauce except honey together and marinate the pork loin for about 2 hours or more.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F and roasted the pork loin for 50-60 minutes.
4. At the last 5 minutes, put some honey on Char Siu and let it roasted for the last 5 mins.
5. Set aside to let it cool down to cut, and ready to serve!
Normally people roaste it at 350 degree F, but I choose 300 degree F because I have time to let it roasted slowly, which make the pork loin more tender and juicy. You can roast it at 350 degree F if you are in a rush and the time needed will be shorter (probably around 40 mins).