Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Diary 15

Lunch: 
Jellyfish with Sesame Oil and Spice

It is a ready-to-eat package that I bought from a Chinese grocery.
The package contains one pack of jellyfish, a pack of sesame oil, and a pack of spice.
All I have done is rinse the jellyfish for a few times ( not necessary to do so) 
and added the spice and sesame oil and stir it well.
Easy, quick but won't fill you up (lol)

Dinner:
Chinese Pork Ribs with Mushrooms and Carrots in Oriental Pork Chop Sauce

Again, i love ready-to-eat food especially sauce.
 So the oriental pork chop sauce is from "Lee Kum Kee". 
They have a great variety of "ready sauces" that is tasty 
(not as tasty as my mum's or Chef Yan's),
but good enough for me to make my own quick dinner.

© My Gymnasium @ Toronto 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis